Friday, April 23, 2010

Law question

hi there! ok let me come to the point now! im workin in a company for about 8month and they never give me a confirmation letter or appointment letter! and suddenly my boss came to me and said im not happy with u so u can go back home! he said i'll pay u one month payment only! so now; what am i suppose to do? where am i suppose to go? Who im i suppose to see? can anyone help me in this case? (actually i created all the format's in this company! i runed this company till now but the gift is priceless & speechless now)....... Better luck next time for my self!...... Hehe...... )
And the worse part is as everyone know! the economy is in bad condition! My boss brought in an india guy, pay him RM1200.00. and what u know!!!!!!!!!!! my office Account administrator also getting the same pay as the india guy getting now! The Accountant girl is actually a DIPLOMA HOLDER in E-bussiness.......

.....................What a company....................

1 comment: